The Grief Resource Center (GRC) of New Mexico offers understanding, hope and encouragement to all in New Mexico who are experiencing grief. The GRC offers short-term individual counseling, support groups, workshops and educational programs and community enrichment opportunities.
- Fresh flowers are permitted year-round. However, no glass or ceramic vases are permitted.
- Artificial flowers are permitted from November 15th though March 31.
- No structures or demarcations of the grave space are allowed and will be removed.
- In-ground vases must be purchased though Sunset.
- Crypt and niche vases must be purchased through Sunset and are only allowed in designated areas.
- Nothing can be affixed to crypt or niche plates (stickers, decorations, tape, flowers).
- Pets are welcome in the park, but must be on a leash always. Owners must clean up after their pets, and waste disposal bags are available at both entrances to the park.
- Property owners and family members may not plant any flowers, shrubs or trees or remove any flowers, shrubs and trees from the park — this is the responsibility of park maintenance staff.
- Decoration pick up days will be posted on the events calendar. Please refer to the Calendar for specific holidays.
- Flower Decoration Guidelines English & Spanish
Get in Touch
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Contact Our Staff
Please call 505-345-3536. If you call during non-business hours you may leave a message, and one of our team members will return your call the next business day.
Current Hours of Operation
The park is open daily from 8 AM – 5 PM, accessible via the Gate on Edith Blvd.
The Chester T. French Mausoleum is open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM – 4 PM, and closed on Sundays.
The Administrative Office is open Monday through Saturday from 9 AM – 4 PM.
We are closed on Sundays and the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day